It's nil-nil, but...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Time to say goodbye

This blog has been up and running for about two months now. It was primarily set up for the World Cup and now that the tournament is over, it is also time for me to wrap it up.

I thoroughly enjoyed writing the blog, just as much as I enjoyed watching the tournament. I must thank malaysiakini for giving me this opportunity to put into words what I have been saying about football all these while.

I must also thank all my guest bloggers for sharing their thoughts with me. Thanks too to all those who commented on the writings – either in the blog itself or through emails.

And finally, thanks to all for visiting this blog.

Now that this blog is officially closed – perhaps until the next big football tournament – please visit my other blog, Ruth Square, to continue reading my ravings and rantings.

Cheers and Goodbye.

K Kabilan

7 Comments:

  • thanks buddy for the blog. I really enjoyed it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • We hope your blog will be open at Euro 2008 ( Roads to Vienna & Geneva ).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

  • Really enjoyed ur blog. Though i caught on to it pretty late. Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • Thanks and godbless!! :) REally enjoyed your lucid thoughts and the finer observations!!

    By Blogger vincentsunder, at 2:09 AM  

  • All good things must come to an end but your insight into the WC is well acknowlege. So please revive it on Euro 2008. Good Bless ...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 AM  

  • Kabilan dude,

    Enjoyed thoroughly your indepth observations and unassuming analysis...

    Thanks a lot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 AM  

  • Hi!
    You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home